IF THIS IS A POISONING EMERGENCY
YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A POTENTIALLY HARMFUL SUBSTANCE
(no question/issue too big or too small)
If you are calling from a cell phone and you are experiencing problems getting through to a poison center, click here.
For all other inquiries, please contact:
Corp. Communications & Marketing
Contact Danny for Media inquiries or comments/questions about social media.
- Phone: 312-906-6136
- Email: IPCadmin@team-iha.org (this email address is strictly for administration and outreach education questions and correspondence and is monitored most days between 8:00am-5:00pm. Please allow 12-24 hours for a response.)
- Fax: 312-506-4925
Contact Patty if you have non-emergency questions; questions about public education opportunities,ordering materials, orders submitted, materials for order and/or download, general questions.
Vickie Dance, MS
Contact Vickie if you have questions about the website, blog, education and outreach programs, community organization partnerships, integrating Poison Prevention Education into your curriculum, volunteer satellite education network and internship/practicum opportunities. Vickie can also help you with inquiries about gifts, grants, donations, special events and partnerships and sponsorship/marketing opportunities.
To request a complimentary safety packet for you or someone you know click here.
In addition, we invite you to:
- Save the national helpline number to your phone(s): Text POISON to 797979 then save to your phone contacts
- Check out the "My Child Ate..." resource library
- Take advantage of the IPC's FREE online Poison Prevention Education Course and Resource Center
- Request a Complimentary Safety Packet (for you or a friend)
- Subscribe to IPC News (blog, newsletter, breaking news)
- Tell Us Your Story if you've used the Illinois Poison Center hotline
- Order stickers, magnets, posters, etc.
- Support the IPC
- Join our social community: Blog Facebook Twitter You Tube