Interested in learning more about:
- FREE continuing education credit (CEC)
- Facts about U.S. Poison Centers
- Potential poisons
- Who’s at risk of poisoning
- How to prevent poisonings
- What to do in case of a poisoning
- FREE presentation tools and educational materialsto share with your family, friends and community
- How and where other educators are sharing poison prevention with their communities
- How to volunteer to help others with poison prevention and/or request assistance with your poison prevention event
Check out the IPC’s
online Poison Prevention Education Resource Center!
First, complete the quick, easy and FREE online Poison Prevention Education Course at your convenience
and you’ll have access to the Resource Center with a variety of mostly free materials (magnets, stickers, children's activity sheets, handouts, posters, etc.)
for all your future poison prevention events/activities!