IPC Blog Resources
Stay connected to the IPC:
- Subscribe to IPC blog, alerts and/or seasonal poison prevention tips
- Check out the "My Child Ate..." resource center (poop, glow sticks, toothpaste, play doh, diaper rash cream, etc.)
- FREE training and resources at: Poison Prevention Education Resource Center
- Text-to-Save the 1-800-222-1222 helpline to your phone(s)
- Request a FREE Complimentary Safety Packet (for yourself or another)
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Check out what others are saying about the IPC
Contact us with questions, comments and/or suggestions for future blogs and resources: IPCadmin@team-iha.org or 312.906.6136.
Please share this page and/or the recent IPC blog with your family, friends and co-workers.
No issue or question too big or too small...just call 1-800-222-1222.
Our medical experts are available 24/7/365