THIS EVENT IS CLOSED
Welcome to the NEW Illinois Poison Center website. To celebrate the launch of our NEW website we invite you to explore or "wiggle" around and enter our "IPC Website Wiggle" random prize drawing . For the complete list of details, prizes and rules, see below.
"IPC WEBSITE WIGGLE"
Just by completing a few quick and easy steps, you could recieve:
- An overnight stay at Key Lime Cove indoor water resort! (Value $250)
- A Target® gift card worth $25 or $50
- A VISA gift card worth $100
- An IPC Gift Bag full of great items (value $75) which will include:
- IPC T-shirt
- IPC lunch bag
- 50 stickers and magnets
- A Poison Prevention DVD
- IPC Tote Bag
- And more!
To enter to win you must complete one or all of the following tasks below. For each task that you complete successfully, your name will be entered with the appropriate tickets that you've earned. It's that simple!
*Note: Only one entry per task will be counted. Multiple entries for one task will not increase your chances.
Complete the following tasks to enter:
1. Complete a survey about our new website (Earn 4 tickets)
2. Subscribe to IPC News (Earn 3 tickets.1 ticket for each
3. Send a IPC Complimentary Packet (Earn 2 tickets)
4. Take the free IPC Online Poison Prevention Course (Earn 5 tickets)
*Already taken the course? No problem you are automatically entered
with 5 tickets!*
5. Follow us on Facebook and leave a Comment (Earn 1 raffle ticket)
6. Follow us on Twitter and Tweet: “Check out @ILPoisonCenter’s new website
www.illinoispoisoncenter.org and you could win big!” (Earn 1 ticket)
Total Possible Tickets = 16!
The more tickets you earn the greater your chances are to win. To be eligible to win, you must be a resident of Illinois. The winner will be contacted by April 30th 2011.
- Enter for your chance to win starting January 20th 2011 through March 31st 2011 at 11:59pm
- Successfully completing each task counts for one entry. (e.g. Sallie Johnson can only order one complimentary packet to enter into the contest). Completing a task more than once will not make you eligible for more tickets. See complete list of eligible tasks above.
- If you have completed the Poison Prevention Education Course prior to January 20th at 12:00am, your name will be automatically entered into the random prize drawing with a default of 5 tickets.
- All contest winners will be contacted before April 30, 2011 via email and telephone.
- Only Illinois residents ages 18 and over are eligible to win.
- Illinois Poison Center and Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council employees and their family members are not eligible to win.
- *Note: The cash and gift card prizes were donated by businesses who support the Illinois Poison Center's mission.